If you are an iPad, iPhone or even iPod Touch owner and you are searching for a good service that can help you print anything you want from your device, let us show you the best possible methods to do it. In order to print from those Apple devices, you will need to use one of the following ways, which will describe you in this guide. One of them requires the Apple AirPrint. AirPrint is a wireless printing technology, approved by Apple. It is intergrated into iOS, so you will notice how easy is the process of printing from your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Use the AirPrint
- If you want to use the AirPrint technology, you should purchase a wireless printer that can support it. On the other hand, you could also turn your standard printer into an AirPrint-enabled one. However, you should know that this process is not officially supported by Apple. Therefore, you might fail in completing the process successfully.
NOTE: Go to this web page and view the available AirPrint printers.
- Once you buy an AirPrint-enabled printer, continue with the setup process and then connect the device to your Wifi network.
- When your printer is connected to your Wifi network, your Apple device will be able to detect it automatically.
- Next, you will notice that there is not any complex setup process, required for your AirPrint printer. Furthermore, you can select the Print option, available in any of your apps immediately.
NOTE: Besides all Apple devices, the AirPrint printers can also work with Windows and Linux computers, because operate like Wifi printers. In fact, many AirPrint printers can support Google Cloud Print too.
Use Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a wireless printing service, created by Google. Unfortunately, it requires a few complex setup processes, compared with the AirPrint. You can use this printing service, in order to print over the Internet by using your Cloud Print-enabled printer.
- If you want to use the Cloud Print, you should first set it up on your printer. In case your printer is Cloud Print-enabled, you set it up on your device immediately. Howerver, if you are using a standard printer, you will have to set it up from a Windows computer or Mac.
- Once the setup process is completed, you can go to your Chrome browser and open the options menu, shown on the upper right corner of the screen. Then tap the Print option. Finally select Google Cloud Print.
- In case you own an printer, which is not Cloud Print-enabled, connect it to your PC or other device.
- Once you do it, install the Chrome browser and proceed to the setup operation of the Cloud service. If you want to learn more about this operation read this guide.
You will now be able to print from your Apple device, when Chrome is opened.
Use Printing Manufacturer Apps
Printing manufacturers usually support you with their own apps, so that you could print from your Apple device, when you buy their wirelles printer. You could use this method, in case your printer does not support neither AirPrint nor Google Cloud Print.
- Go to the App Store and search for the name of your printer’s manufacturer. As a result, you will probably find its application. For instance, HP provides you with the HP ePrint, Canon can support you with Canon Mobile Printing, Epson offers you the Epson iPrint and lastly you can use Lexmark’s Mobile Printing app. Be aware that all of these apps differ from each other. Therefore, they will offer you different features.
As you noticed Apple owners do not have to worry about their printing needs, because there are many useful methods, available for their use.