Import, view and analyze 3D and 2D CAD filesImport, view and analyze 3D and 2D CAD files
If you are looking for a way to easily import, visualize and analyze 2D and 3D CAD files, then 3D-Tool is the perfect application for you.
The tool enables you to turn your CAD projects into zipped self-viewing executable files. These files can be easily shared via e-mail and viewed on any computer without requiring installation.
3D-Tool also includes a powerful set of tools for professional analysis that are extremely useful for examining geometry problems, evaluating mechanical designs and identifying development problems.
- Provides view and print option for the most common file and plotting formats
- The application has its own file format, preventing unintentional changes of your sensitive CAD data
- Allows you to create compressed, self-viewing executables
- Lets you print complete models, but also details and cross sections
- Models can be saved as BMP or JPG images
- Support is enabled for a wide range of 2D and 3D file formats
- At least 1 GB of RAM
- 1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher
Note: You can use 3D-Tool’s evaluation version after you register.
3D-Tool Download Information
Jul 01, 2020
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed