Acoustica Standard Edition 7.3.22
Edit your recordings with ease.Edit your recordings with ease.
Acoustica Standard Edition was developed as an accessible, user-friendly and comprehensive solution for professional audio editing, recording, and mastering.
Acoustica Standard Edition comes with a large set of powerful tools that can help you make your recordings sound great.
The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Acoustica Standard Edition features :
Ultimate Audio Quality:
- Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the complete set of professional tools from our StudioClean VST and DirectX plug-in suite.
- High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger.
- The Premium Edition contains all the effects from our StudioNecessities VST and DirectX plug-in suite.
- Modify tempo and key of your recordings independantly using the time stretching and transpose tools. The Premium Edition contains time and pitch modification algorithms from our StudioTime DirectX plug-in suite that ensure a nearly artifact free processing.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support:
- You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
- Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics card with minimum 16 bit color depth
- A Windows compatible sound cards
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
Acoustica Standard Edition Download Information
Nov 10, 2021
4.5 / 5 (10 votes)
Not yet reviewed