Artlantis Studio 2020 188.8.131.5227
Perform high resolution rendering easily and in real time with this efficient and reliable softwareArtlantis Studio is an incredibly comprehensive drawing tool that works in both 2D and 3D applications to assist you in being able to draw highly professional designs. Regardless of what type of artist you are you can find a use for this program because not only does it allow you to work with panoramic images, but it also functions flawlessly when it comes to working on animations.
The interface is reliable and efficient, although if you’ve never used this sort of program before you might become a little overwhelmed trying to figure out what everything does – The application was clearly designed with professionals in mind. That said, Artlantis Studio provides you with absolutely everything you need to take what’s in your head and bring it to life on your computer screen.
- An intuitive interface that enables you to set your configurations quickly and begin drawing immediately.
- Various viewpoints to allow you to work with your projects whichever way looks best to you.
- A catalog comprised of more than 400 objects that can be integrated into your work quickly and seamlessly (furniture, billboards, plants, etc.).
- Various lighting effects that can mimic both natural and artificial sources (sun, sky, light bulb etc.).
- Lets you adjust the size, position, and angle of the light source until you like the look.
- An interesting ‘Heliodons Inspector’ that can calculate the sunshine in accordance with the suns position.
- Works with panoramic images as well as animations.
- Intel Core i3, 4 Core, 2 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB for 64-bit.
- 1GB graphics card, OpenGL capable.
- Display resolution: 1280 x 800
- Internet access
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
Artlantis Studio Download Information
Nov 09, 2020
3.7 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed