Hide and show your desktop icons with simple mouse gestures using this incredibly lightweight applicationAutoHideDesktopIcons is an application that takes up almost none of your system’s resources and gives you the ability to automatically hide or show your desktop icons according to simple mouse gestures. It helps you keep your system organized and clean and although there’s no help manual included to let you know how everything works, it’s not an issue because of the user friendly approach taken.
In addition to controlling how everything works with your mouse, you can also opt to use a timer for your hiding. All of this plus some other configurable options that help make the application function as uniquely as you do make AutoHideDesktopIcons the perfect application to have on hand anytime you’d rather be looking at a clean desktop as opposed to a messy, cluttered one.
- Gives you the ability to use specified mouse gestures to hide or show your desktop icons.
- A plain, simple, and easy to navigate interface that even beginners can get the hang of without any issues.
- Allows you to set a timer for your icons if you’d prefer.
- Other configurable parameters (hide taskbar, start the application with windows, minimize to system tray, disable engine, etc.) that allow you to make the program as unique as you are.
- Incredibly lightweight and doesn’t hinder your system’s performance in any way whatsoever.
- Works flawlessly on all versions of Windows.
AutoHideDesktopIcons Download Information
Jan 21, 2021
3.7 / 5 (3 votes)
Not yet reviewed