Autoruns Portable 13.98
Manage your system’s start up processes with this easy to use and super efficient applicationThere are very likely a ton of different processes that start running as soon as you turn your computer on in the morning, and there’s a pretty good chance that they’re slowing down your system. Autoruns Portable is a handy and efficient program that gives you the opportunity to take complete and total control of your system by choosing which ones you need to run when you start up your system and which ones you don’t.
By utilizing this application and getting rid of everything you don’t need, your computer will start up and run faster and more efficiently. All it takes is a few clicks of your mouse!
- Provides you with a variety of comprehensive details about the processes that run when your system is turned on.
- Lists the processes that run at start up in the order that they start so that you’re able to see exactly what’s going on.
- An interface that might be a little overwhelming to beginners.
- Gives you multiple options to choose from for the start up processes (delete, verify, open the location in which they’re stored, search them online).
- Displays which programs, toolbars, extensions, etc. open as soon as Windows starts and gives you the opportunity to alter the settings if you’d like.
- Helps you check the DLLs that register for logon events.
- SA authentication, notification, and security packages.
- Can help you detect malware processes quickly and easily.
Autoruns Portable Download Information
Jun 25, 2020
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Free animated launchbar/taskbar!
6 / 3,817
Bootable repair disk
22 / 142,512
Alternative to Windows Run-Dialog
7 / 5,814
A friendly piece of software that helps you protect, launch or encrypt files and set reminders
3 / 647
Access locked registries or files that cannot be edited even if you have administrative rights
10 / 1,470
HiBit Startup Manager 2.2.20
An accessible application that lets you easily manage startup programs, services, processes, and the Windows context menu
11 / 3,153