Record or trace your drawings and save them as sketch maps with this unique and reliable applicationBixelangelo is a simple and efficient software application that gives you the opportunity to create bitmap and vector drawings for use in BluffTitler. It comes equipped with a very plain and simple interface and even though there’s absolutely no help documentation included in the download, even the most novice computer user should have absolutely no issues whatsoever figuring out how everything works.
This application allows you to begin recording with just one click – Then all you need to do is draw whatever you want and stop the recording when you’re finished. If you’d prefer, Bixelangelo allows you to upload a photo from your system and trace that instead and it supports keyboard shortcuts, but you’re unable to customize them. It also take up very limited system resources so you won’t need to worry about the performance of your computer being affected in any way.
- Gives you the ability to quickly and easily create bitmap and vector drawings that can then be used in BluffTitler.
- A plain and simple interface that can be used by absolutely anyone, regardless of their technological skill level.
- Allows you to start and stop recording with just the click of a button.
- Lets you export your drawing in PNG format to a custom location when you’re finished working on it.
- Lets you upload a picture from your system to trace in a variety of formats (BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG etc.).
- A few options that can be tweaked as you like.
- DirectX 9.0
- Intel Pentium III 800 MHz or better recommended
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- A graphics card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0
- Demo text on output files
Bixelangelo Download Information
Jul 27, 2022
4.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed