Camtasia Studio 2019.0.2
Creates on-screen videos of any softwareCamtasia Studio is a screen video capture software designed to record on-screen activity from any application. The program contains a complete bundle of recording, editing and sharing functions.
Camtasia Studio allows you to easily record your screen, multiple audio tracks, Power Point and webcam video to create professional training videos, presentations and screencasts.
- The program’s versatile recording functions enable you to capture full screen, window or region, add music tracks, microphone, your computer's audio and picture-in-picture with your video camera. You can also easily record your Power Point presentations through the integrated toolbar and the SmartFocus feature that produces a video based on the original one zooming in on the parts you need to show.
- Polish your video using Camtasia’s numerous editing options such as adding callouts, highlighting cursor movements and mouse clicks or look for inspiration inside the Library, a large collection of professional looking assets that you can drag-and-drop into your video.
- Structure your videos more easily using title clips and over 20 different transitions. Captioning through speech-to-text function can transcribe your video’s audio file into 508-compliant open or closed captions.
- Other useful editing options include: add Flash quizzes, add table of contents & search, import media and the list goes on.
- Easy one-click sharing of your videos on YouTube and Screencast.com. You will also be able to produce videos to a large array of formats, including MP4/FLV/SWF (Flash Player compatible), M4V, AVI, WMV, MOV, RM, Animated GIF and MP3.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later
- 1.0 GHz processor minimum, Recommended: 2.5 GHz (for PowerPoint and camera recordings)
- 500 MB of RAM minimum, Recommended: 1.0 GB
- 60 MB of hard disk space for program installation
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or later
- Production to Apple iPod format requires QuickTime 7.1 or later
- Optional: Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (recommended)
- Optional: USB Web camera
- Camtasia Studio is not designed for use with digital video (DV) cameras.
Camtasia Studio Download Information
May 29, 2019
4.7 / 5 (22 votes)
Not yet reviewed