Run A Web Proxy On Your ComputerRun A Web Proxy On Your Computer
Charles allows you to run your own web proxy on your computer. You will be able to configure your web browser to access the internet via Charles and then record or display all the information that is sent as well as received.
This program allows you to see items that are being sent and received that are normally seen via web and internet development, which will help you diagnose and fix issues quickly and effortlessly.
- View all SSL requests in text
- View all SSL responses in text
- Throttling to act like slow connection
- View XML and JSON requests as text or a tree
- View XML and JSON responses as text or a tree
- View Flex Remoting as a tree
- View Flash Remoting as a tree
- The ability to edit requests for testing inputs
- Test back end changes via repeating requests
- Intercept requests or responses
- Edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded RSS/atom, CSS, and HTML responses via W3C validator