Copernic Desktop Search Lite 7.0.4 Build 12837
A handy and powerful search engine that allows you to find anything you want on your desktopIt’s not unusual for your computer system and desktop to become overrun with documents, music, movies, and other types of files soon after you get it, but it’s not always easy to find things that you need, especially if you’re someone that pins absolutely everything you find interesting.
Luckily, there are programs such as Copernic Desktop Search that can help you out by allowing you to quickly and easily find whatever it is you need. Not sure if what you’re looking for is contained within another file? No worries! Copernic Desktop Search is able to search within files for content as well.
- Is able to target local files, local contact and emails, browser history, favourites, etc.
- Gives you the ability to search for things within files if you can’t find what you’re looking for anywhere on your desktop.
- Comes equipped with support for both mouse key and hotkey navigation.
- Allows you to sort your results and files to suit your unique individual needs (by folder, date, preview content, etc.).
- Gives you the ability to use the Explorer context menu to view your results if you’d prefer.
- Allows you to refine your search in order to narrow down your results if you need to.
- Keyword highlights enabling.
- Gives you the ability to choose exactly which folders, directories, and browsers to index.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or more / Mozilla Firefox 4 or more / Google Chrome
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB
- 30 days trial.
Copernic Desktop Search Lite Download Information
May 07, 2019
3.2 / 5 (4 votes)
Not yet reviewed