Information about your processorCPU-Z is a free system monitoring application for Windows that retrieves information about the main hardware devices from your computer.
Based on the Panopsys hardware detection engine, CPU-Z is able to gather extensive information about devices present in your system.
CPU-Z can provide information for the following devices:
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect): vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.