Download 1 Screenshot No Video
CrashPlan: An automated backup solution that runs quietly in the background, automatically protecting files.An automated backup solution that runs quietly in the background, automatically protecting files.
CrashPlan application is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other machine or device of your choosing. CrashPlan runs quietly in the background, automatically protecting your files.
Files are automatically compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to your designated backup destinations. Easily back up your laptop to a desktop, the office server off-site, or a remote employee's laptop to HQ.
By using your own backup destinations you avoid monthly fees, enjoy greater security, and can recover from data loss much faster. Don't have a destination? Use the built-in destination CrashPlan Central for a small monthly fee.
Some CrashPlan features:
- CrashPlan constantly flags changes for backup and then backs them up once a day.
- Files are greatly compressed using advanced compression technology. Duplicate files and parts of files are automatically identified and stored only once.
- Control when CrashPlan backs up and when your friends are allowed to back up to you.
Multi-Fork / Stream:
- Back up everything about a file, not just its data.
Works Out of the Box:
- CrashPlan uses advanced technology to help computers connect without the usual configuration hassles.
- With CrashPlan, you can move backward in time, restoring previous versions of files.
- Back up to as many destinations as you want: in your house, across town or across the country! CrashPlan provides backup to hard drives, computers and online backup all at the same time.
Unlimited File Size and Backup:
- Supports files larger than you'll ever need, plus there's no limit on how much you can back up.
- Files that are most recently changed get backed up before those that are older.
- CrashPlan also prioritizes backups to minimize the time needed to backup. For example, small new files are given priority over old, big files. Local backup is given priority over backing up to online destinations.
- Specify which folders and filenames you do not want backed up.
Move Back in Time:
- You can restore previous versions exactly how they looked at a particular time of day. You control how many previous versions to retain — from 1 to unlimited.
- Easily recover accidentally deleted or saved over files.
- Where was that file? Use the built-in search feature to locate files to restore.
- Easily limit how much bandwidth is used while you're at your computer and while you're away.
Remote Web Administration:
- Remotely manage your backup through our secure web interface.
- 512 MB RAM (1GB recom.)
- 1024 x 768, 16 bit display
- 250 MB available disk space
- Does not support multiple backup sets
- Does not support web restore
- Does not provide online storage
- Does not support continuous, real-time backup
- Does not support archive tampering detection
CrashPlan Download Details
Sep 19, 2019
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
CopyTrans Backup Extractor 4.1
Recover your photos, videos, contacts, messagesfrom any iTunes or iCloud backup
40 / 2,548
Aiseesoft FoneLab 10.5.12
Reliable app for backing up data from an iPhone to a PC and recover lost data.
3 / 390
Macrium Reflect Home Edition 8.1 Build 7469
Backup and Recovery
54 / 4,354
Syncovery 10.5.5 Build 93
Create custom profiles to backup data and synchronize, PCs, notebooks and servers
28 / 3,095
Driver Magician 5.9
driver backup, restoration and update tool
16 / 1,455
AccessFIX Data Recovery 5.131
A functional MS Access data recovery tool that allows you to quickly restore corrupt databases
19 / 2,996