DSpeech: A handy text-to-speech application that also has the functionality of automatic speech recognition integrated in itIf you’re a writer, one of the handiest things you can have on hand to help you with the proof writing process is a text-to-speech application – Because the application reads back what you’ve typed, you’re more likely to catch a word that you’ve misspelled as opposed to when you just read the work yourself (you’re more likely to just skim that way).
DSpeech is a program that does exactly that, and allows you to configure that speech however you need to! With different voices to choose from that can each be configured however you’d like as well as the ability to juxtapose them so that you can actually hear dialogue, and the option to insert pauses and emphasize specific words, this application can prove to be both useful and entertaining for hours!
- Allows you to save the audio file in a variety of ways (OGG, MP3, WAV, etc).
- Different voices for you to choose from.
- Allows you to combine voices or juxtapose them for a unique audio experience.
- An integrated vocal recognition system that allows you to create interactive dialogues through a simple script.
- Lets you configure the voices in an independent way for ultimate customization.
- Allows you to alter the speed, volume, and frequency of the voices you use during playback.
- Gives you the ability to have the voices pause, emphasize specific words, and even spell them out.
- Compatible with all vocal engines.
Aug 17, 2023
4.5 / 5 (6 votes)
Not yet reviewed