DameWare Mini Remote Control 220.127.116.1107
Powerful & Versatile Remote Control SoftwareDameWare Mini Remote Control is a powerful utility for remote management: it can successfully handle servers and Windows based machines as well as troubleshoot user problems thanks to its built-in online chatting and screenshot capabilities.
DameWare Mini Remote Control comes with a large array of features for remote management and its installation does not replace any existing OS drivers or install low-level drivers. In this way, a remote machine reboot is not required when connecting. DameWare Mini Remote Control is simply using Windows API calls to interact with the local and remote machines.
DameWare Mini Remote Control comes with multiple security and encryption features, such as multiple authentication methods and an option to encrypt all communications between the local and remote machines.
- The session starts instantly without machine reboot required thanks to the MRC Client Agent Service deployment performed “on the fly”.
- MSI package builder is included to ensure easy installation and configuration of the MRC Client Agent Service.
- The Windows Firewall and Advanced Windows Firewall are automatically configured.
- The remote desktop is integrated directly into the administrator’s machine for optimal usability and speed through the seamless Window feature.
- Enhanced speed and performance delivered through the DameWare Mirror Driver.
- The licensing is highly affordable as it’s based on the number of administrators using the program, not on the number of accessed clients and servers.
- Connect with the Interactive Smart Card Login and Remote Smart Card Authentication using a Smart Card and PIN from your local machine.
- Encryption is based on the Windows OS built-in Microsoft Cryptographic Providers and Crypto APIs.
- Access can be restricted using IP filtering, Shared Secret Key and Group membership.
- Encryption can be forced for all connections.
- Option to receive e-mail notifications every time a connection is made to a remote machine.
- End-user support features include built-in chat, screenshot capturing and saving, shared sessions and screen sharing, simple file transfer, acquire permission from the Desktop User before connecting and multi-monitor support.
- DameWare Mini Remote Control can be deployed from external storage devices such as memory sticks and external hard drives.
- Support is enabled for Windows Server 2008, Vista and 7, for both 32 and 64-bit versions.
- Support is enabled for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Proxy Server is available for Jump-Hosted environments.
- Wake-on-LAN functionality.
- Capable of connecting through Mini Remote style connection or Remote Desktop Protocol style connection.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Download Information
Jul 12, 2017
3.3 / 5 (9 votes)
Not yet reviewed