Store, Sync, and Share your files onlineDropbox is a highly appreciated web based file hosting service that allows you to easily store and share your files online. The program can also synchronize the files between your offline directories and online storage.
Dropbox is very easy to install and quietly resides as an icon in the system tray. Your Dropbox folder will be the place where you’ll put the files you wish to store and a simple menu accessible by right-clicking the system tray icon will reveal management options and settings as well as access to the online interface.
- Dropping a file into your Dropbox folder will synchronize so you will be able to access it on other computers with Dropbox installed but also on the web.
- Dropbox has a history of all the changes you perform to your files so you can easily undelete files or pull up previous versions of them.
- Sharing files has never been easier and Dropbox allows you to do that even with non-Dropbox users.
- Changes performed to large files will cause Dropbox to update only the piece of the file that was modified to ensure the greatest speed and efficiency.
- Dropbox ensures secure file storage and transfers through SSL and AES-256 encryptions.
Second mirror is for Windows 8.