AIDA64 Extreme Edition (EVEREST)6.00.5100
Download 1 Screenshot No Video
AIDA64 Extreme Edition (EVEREST): System information including CPU, FPU, disk and memory benchmarks, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities.AIDA64 Extreme Edition is an advanced system diagnostic and benchmarking program for Windows. AIDA64 Extreme Edition is equipped with a large number of functions designed for hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, sensor monitoring and overclocking.
With its powerful capabilities, AIDA64 Extreme Edition can determine the performance of the system memory, CPU and disk drives.
- Works on all 32 and 64-bit Windows operating systems (Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 included).
- Powerful set of 64-bit benchmarks to determine the computer’s speed on several data processing tasks and mathematical calculations.
- System RAM bandwidth and latency are analyzed through the built-in memory and cache benchmarks.
- All benchmarks are also available in 32-bit versions.
- Data transfer speed on hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives and flash memory based devices can be determined using AIDA64 Disk Benchmark.
- Support for more than 150 different sensor devices allows AIDA64 to measure temperatures, fan speeds, voltages and power draw. Measured values can be displayed in various modes (System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget…etc.) but also logged to file or exported to other external programs.
- Optional alarmas to nitify the user when overheating, over-voltage or cooling fan failure are detected.
- AIDA64’s comprehensive database, containing more than 120,000 entries allows it to have extremely accurate hardware detection capabilities.
- AIDA64 also performs software and operating system analysis, delivering over 50 pages of information about software licenses, installed programs, Windows settings and security applications.
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- System memory: 32 MB or more. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks require at least 128 MB system memory (CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks require at least 128 MB system memory).
- Required disk space to install: 20 MB
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
AIDA64 Extreme Edition (EVEREST) Download Details
May 22, 2019
4.5 / 5 (16 votes)
- Editors' Review: