FL Studio 20.8.4 Build 2567
Create your own songs and audio loopsFL Studio (formerly known as FruityLoops) is a popular digital music production workstation, containing all the necessary tools for composing, arranging, recording, editing, mixing and mastering professional and high-quality music.
FL Studio is designed with a graphical interface, relying on a pattern-based music sequencer that enable you to create fast and easy WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI songs, beats or loops even as a first-time user.
- Allows internal 32-bit floating point mixing, up to 96kHz stereo.
- Support is enabled for DirectSound and Asio-based sound cards for audio output.
- FL Studio is able to work as a VSTi, DXI and ReWire client and also it can host ReWire clients.
- Real-time linear interpolation and advanced interpolation algorithms are used at rendering time.
- FL Studio’s functionality can be extended with ease as it supports third-party instruments and effects.
- Contains a comprehensive collection of high-precision mastering and special effects filters: reverb, compressor, procedural equalizer, distortion, phaser, flanger, bass boost, delay line and others.
- You can quickly enter realistic drum loops and compose complex instrumental thanks to the advanced sequencing methods contained within FL Studio.
- Provides an advanced mixer featuring 68 mixer tracks, supporting up to 8 filters for each track, mixer tracks rerouting for creating complex mixer chains, track recording with support for ASIO input, an integrated procedural equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track.
- Contains various instruments such as Sampler, TS404, 3xOSC, Plucked!, MIDI Out, DX10, Scratcher, WaveTraveller, Wasp(demo), SimSynth Live (demo) and many more.
- Provides an advanced playlist and full-featured audio tracks.
- Has a built-in automation events editor and supports live recording of control movements.
- Almost all the parameters can be controlled remotely via MIDI (VST plug-ins are also supported).
- Special controller plugins allow procedural control over parameters.
- Supports importing WAV, SYN and DS files with effects applied; MIDI sequences and controller events.
- FL Studio is able to export audio to 16/32-bit as WAV or MP3 files.
- MIDI notes and controller events can be exported to a standard MIDI file.
FL Studio Download Information
Sep 15, 2021
4.1 / 5 (142 votes)
Not yet reviewed