My Lockbox4.3 Build 184.108.40.206
My Lockbox: Store your private files in a password-protected lockboxStore your private files in a password-protected lockbox
My Lockbox is a free tool that lets you set password protection for any folder in your computer. When you password-protect a folder, it becomes hidden from all users and applications, including the system and the administrator.
The protected folder (lockbox) becomes inaccessible both locally and over the Internet. It’s a very straightforward application. It allows you to easily set the password protected folder during the setup process. Once the setup is completed, your new lockbox will remain hidden until the correct password is entered. It also has a Control Panel from which you can change the lockbox parameters, specifically its location, password and protection status.
- Easy to use, intuitive application
- Lets you password protect almost any folder stored on your computer
- The lockbox folder cannot be accessed locally, remotely or by the system administrators
- The lockbox folder can be password protected in Windows safe mode
- Support is enabled for Windows XP 64-bit
- You can access Control Panel using a hotkey
- User interface can be customized using skins