Batch, image resizer toolThis application is a freeware, batch, image resizer tool
Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool designed to be versatile and easy to use.
Fotosizer resizes your photos in just 3 easy steps:
- Photo selection,
- Select resize settings,
- Start the resize!
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becomming more and more popular. JPEG files from digital cameras taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes.
Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
- Choose to resize by percentage of width and height
- Choose to set custom width and height
- Maintain aspect ratio
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Add single image or selection of images
- Add images from a folder
- Include sub folders when adding from a folder
- Shows thumbnail preview list of images due to be resized
- Shows details such as filename, original file size, file type of images due to be resized
Supported Image Formats
- JPEG images (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Windows Bitmap (*.bmp)
- 8-bit Compuserve GIF(*.gif)
- 128MB RAM
- 10MB HD
- SVGA or Higher Resolution Display
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
- Version 22.214.171.1246
Reasons why this program is marked as adware:
- Attempts to change the default search engine for web browsers installed on the system
- Offers to install Dealio toolbar that the program does not require to fully function
Fotosizer Download Information
Sep 03, 2020
4.5 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed