Free IP Scanner 3.3 Build 20201102
A very fast IP scanner and port scanner.Free IP Scanner is a simple and fast utility that allows you to scan IPs and ports. Suitable for system administrators it’s also perfect for any other user that wants to monitor and manage networks. The multi-thread scan technology allows the program to scan hundreds of computers every second by pinging every IP address to verify if it’s alive, resolving its hostname (if such is the case), determining the MAC address, NetBIOS information, scanning ports and other necessary actions. All obtained information can be exported into a text file.
- Multi-threaded IP scanning ensures speed and stability.
- Port Scan function is completely configurable.
- Free of any adware, spyware or viruses.
- Free to download and use.
- The program is a standalone executable so you there is no installation required.
- Run Free IP Scanner (ipscan.exe).
- Select the IP scan range (enter the first and last IP addresses in the two fields).
- Start the scanning by pressing the “Start Scanning” button.
- The “Start Scanning” button turns into “Stop Scanning” during the scan process.
Angry IP Scanner 3.5.1
very fast and small IP scanner
38 / 22,262
Blue's Port Scanner 5.0.2 Build 1265
Scan local 5000 ports in 8sec
63 / 25,985
A handy tool that uses several packet capture drivers to capture and display HTTP requests and responses
13 / 2,786
Figure out who owns any domain quickly and easily using this efficient and reliable utility
9 / 1,708
A simple command-line tool that will allow you to easily get information about a registered domain using a straightforward approach
13 / 1,033
This simple tool can fetch DNS records of multiple domains, and display all acquired data
6 / 2,140