Power Tools for Google Calendars - remove duplicates, multiple edits & deletesPower Tools for Google Calendars - remove duplicates, multiple edits & deletes
GCalToolkit is a simple and easy to use application that allows you to manage your Google Calendars. If you are using Outlook, iCal, Sunbird or any smartphone (such as iPhone, Blackberry or Droid) that can sync to Google, then set up 2-way sync between your calendar and Google Calendars to take advantage of the power of GCalToolkit - this means that you can delete duplicates, mass edit, mass delete, search/replace etc. in ANY CALENDAR SOFTWARE using GCalToolkit.
Alternatively, if you have an iCal (.ics) or .csv calendar file with duplicates that you need to remove, or multiple events that you need to delete, simply import the file into a blank Google Calendar, then use GCalToolkit to remove the duplicates, or edit/delete multiple events. When you are finished, export the result as a new iCal (.ics) file to be imported into whichever software you choose to use.
GCalToolkit is a VERY POWERFUL tool, and should be used with caution: if you are not entirely sure what you are doing then please BACKUP your Google calendar to iCal before you start (in Google Calendar "Settings"), and take the time to learn how GCalToolkit works before you use it on your mission critical calendars.
GCalToolkit features :
- Remove duplicate events
- Delete all events within specified dates
- Select/delete events based on dates filters
- Select/delete events based on text filters
- Search/Replace any text in the Title, Summary or Location fields
- Filter and Edit events easily
- Preview changes before you Sync to Google Calendars
- Undo any Changes you make
- Save/Continue an editing session
- Synchronize nearly ANY CALENDAR system with Google Calendars to use GCalToolkit with any device.
- NET Framework
- Gmail account
GCalToolkit Download Information
May 09, 2022
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed