Video card GPU Information UtilityGPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support is enabled for ATI, NVIDIA and Intel cards.
- Lists display, adapter and GPU information.
- Shows default clocks, overclock and 3D clocks (if it’s the case).
- PCI-Express lane configuration can be verified using the built-in GPU load test.
- Includes results validation.
- Provides the option of creating a backup of your BIOS graphics card.
- Can be used without installation. Includes an optional installer.
- Support is enabled for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
GPU-Z Download Information
Feb 22, 2021
4.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed