Game Maker Lite 8.1
Make your own games or even programsGame Maker Lite is a user-friendly application that allows you to create games and even programs in an easy and intuitive manner.
Game Maker Lite enables you to design computer games without requiring any programming skills. Features such as drag-and-drop actions and free collections of images and sounds will help you create astonishing games in little time.
Game Maker Lite also contains a programming language to provide you with full flexibility once you gain more experience. The program is free to download and use by anyone and you have full ownership over the games you create.
-15 MB disk space.
- at least 65000 colors (high color, 16-bit).
- at least 800x600 screen resolution.
- a 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 8 or higher and with at least 32 MB of video memory is required.
- a DirectX 8 compatible sound card is required. Make sure all graphics and sound card drivers are up to date.
- DirectX 8 or higher is required (not included).
- Game Maker logo when running a game.
- No Rotated, color blended and translucent sprites.
- No additional actions for e.g. CD music, rotated text, and colorized shapes.
- No special sound effects and positional sound.
- No advanced drawing functions, e.g. for textured polygons.
- The particle system to create fireworks, flames, rain, and other effects is disabled.
- No actions for 3D graphics.
- The possibility of making multiplayer games that can be played over a network is disabled.
- No functions to create and modify resources (sprites, backgrounds, etc.) while the game is running.
- No functions to create and use data structures or for motion planning.
- No possibility of extending Game Maker using DLLs.
Game Maker Lite Download Information
Sep 22, 2011
4.3 / 5 (116 votes)
Not yet reviewed