An open-source mathematics application that can be used to help you with algebra, geometry, and/or calculusIf you’re someone that works with mathematical objects on a regular basis, you’re definitely going to appreciate all that GeoGebra is going to be able to do for you – It allows you to design all sorts of types of mathematical objects used for geometry, calculus, and algebra.
GeoGebra offers you quick access to different drawing tools to insert in the drawing pane as you need to; you can add points and vectors as you’d like and then perform calculations with them, include lines and axes, and a whole lot more.
The program allows you to work with angles, matrix operations, embedded text messages and images, and you can even customize your object properties! It’s absolutely perfect for anyone that works with algebra, calculus, or geometry on a regular basis.
- Open source – Can be customized to suit your unique needs.
- Java based – Can be used cross-platform.
- Allows you to add points and vectors and then perform calculations with them (eg, to determine the vectors length).
- Gives you the opportunity to take advantage of a wide variety of math functions In one handy and convenient place.
- Allows you to customize your object properties according to your personal tastes.
- Allows you to save in a variety of formats (HTML, PNG, EPS, GIF) and upload to your website or print as you need to.
Please note that in order for GeoGebra to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have Java installed.
GeoGebra Download Information
Aug 30, 2022
4.6 / 5 (5 votes)
Not yet reviewed