An open source software that gives you the opportunity to connect your information to the Geospatial webGeoServer is a handy and reliable software that gives you the opportunity to work with geospatial data. It’s tailored for working with a wide variety of different data types and gives you the opportunity to display, edit, and make images or maps in a variety of formats.
It comes equipped with an integrated mapping library which makes creating maps super simplistic and can even display premade maps from some of the most commonly known map servers such as Google Earth. And since GeoServer is open source, you can easily tailor the software to suit your individual needs if you happen to know what you’re doing.
- Lets you publish and edit geospatial data using open standards.
- Offers robust support for shared editing.
- Tailored to working with a variety of different data types, ensuring ease of use for all customers.
- Follows the specifications of OGC.
- Allows you to work with a variety of formats (Shapefiles, KML, KMZ, SVG, GML, JPG, PDF, PNG, etc.).
- OpenLayers – An integrated mapping library.
- Works flawlessly with saved maps from various well known developers (Google Earth, Google Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth, Yahoo Maps, etc.).
- Open source – Can be completely tailored to your unique needs if you happen to know what you’re doing.
Please note that in order for GeoServer to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have java installed on it.
GeoServer Download Information
Jan 21, 2021
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Relational database management system.
20 / 3,689
Database .NET Free 31.6.7681.1
An intuitive and powerful multiple database management tool with a few handy features
6 / 7,432
My Visual DataBase 6.4
Comprehensive, fully visual development environment for databases
7 / 2,374
Portable Q-Eye QlikView Data File Editor 220.127.116.11
A handy QlikView data file viewer you can use on the go.
21 / 2,905
Database management utility
7 / 3,984
Document Link Field 1.5.9
Link items to documents located in the same library.
5 / 1,276