Google Hybrid Maps Downloader 8.414
Create your own offline maps and always know where you’re going with some help from this reliable applicationGoogle Hybrid Maps Downloader is a handy and reliable application that gives you the ability to create your own offline maps by downloading them strait from Google Maps. You can create an offline map of absolutely anywhere in the world quickly and easily by simply extracting small images from the popular service and joining them together into a single image.
Once you have everything you need all set up and ready to go, all you need to do is save or print it. With the Google Hybrid Maps Downloader, you can discover things and places like never before.
- Lets you create your own offline map of anywhere in the world by letting you extract small satellite images and join them together.
- An intuitive GUI that even beginners should have absolutely no problem learning to navigate and use.
- Makes the entire configuration process as quick and painless as possible so that you can get your map and be on your way.
- Lets you save your projects locally (on your system) so that you can quickly pull them up for reference whenever you need to.
- Gives you the opportunity to monitor the entire process if you’d like.
- Lets you take a final look at your completed map before you save it (can be saved in BMP format only).
- Gives you the ability to investigate and discover places on street level if you’d like.
- A valid internet connection.
Please note that in the unregistered version of the Google Hybrid Maps Downloader, you can only zoom to level 13.
Google Hybrid Maps Downloader Download Information
Mar 30, 2021
3.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed