Edit raster images, apply various effects, and convert images and extension with ease using this graphic animation editorGraphicsGale is a practical, useful, and effective graphic animation application that gives you the opportunity to print multiple frames at one time. It also allows you to edit raster format images and create animations. It can also help you convert multiple images to other extensions quickly and easily.
The simple and clean interface is super easy to learn to navigate and use and extensive help documentation is provided to help those that end up getting stuck. In addition to working with images, GraphicsGale allows you to work with videos as well. It has an impeccable response time and is perfect for use by beginner and more advanced users alike.
- A simplistic interface and included help documents.
- Comes equipped with support for a wide variety of file types (BMP, ICO, CUR, JPG, GIF, PNG, TGA, AVI, etc.).
- Various file properties that can be customized to suit your needs (height, length, width, background colour, etc.).
- Allows you to print any item with customized parameters.
- Various picture editing options (flip, rotate, scroll, slope, etc.).
- Multiple picture effects (colour adjustment, mosaic, emboss, spotlight, blur, sharpen, noise, etc.).
- Gives you the ability to count the number of unique colour in each layer or the entire file.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts.
- Allows the editing of raster images, video files, and even animated GIFs.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Pentium 133 MHz or faster processor.
- 64 MB or more free RAM.
- 10 MB or more hard disk space.
- 640x480 screen resolution with high colour or greater.
- A printer.
- 30 days trial period.
GraphicsGale Download Information
Jan 08, 2019
4.7 / 5 (7 votes)
Not yet reviewed