Audio synthesizer with a powerful additive synthesis engineAudio synthesizer with a powerful additive synthesis engine
Harmor is a feature-rich and versatile audio synthesizer using an advanced additive synthesis engine. All of Harmor’s modules will appear familiar to those who previously used subtractive synthesizers. The usual modules – oscillators, filters and phasers – are provided by Harmor. However, additive synthesis will give you more freedom when using these modules.
- The highly-capable additive engine can effectively perform both additive and subtractive synthesis
- Harmor can resynthesize audio files, providing the highest quality results
- Image synthesis capabilities let you tweak gain and pitch planes in the image editor of your choice
- Multi-threaded processing, making use of all your CPUs cores, without overloading it
- Audio effects such as reverb, chorus, distortion, delay and others are offered in the dedicated section
- Includes a multipoint envelope editor that lets you randomize or fine-tune over 40 parameters in 2 independent parts
- Windows XP, 7 or 8
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disk space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
Limitations in the trial version:
- Nag screen
- Settings are saved but not loaded
- Occasional nag sound
Harmor Download Information
Aug 09, 2018
3.3 / 5 (15 votes)
Not yet reviewed