Hmonitor Gadget: Monitors and displays hardware infomationHmonitor is a hardware monitoring tool which can check and display the temperature of any component on your computer that is equipped with a sensor.
The program also has customizable alarms that you can set to notify you every time the temperature of specific hardware gets too high and has built-in software cooling.
Hmonitor is able to track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans by using sensor chips on smart motherboards. As a result you will be able informed in care your computer is overheating, thus prevent system instability or damage.
Hmonitor has a low memory footprint, runs unobtrusively in the system tray and monitors the various parameters in real-time. To access the current values for each component all you have to do is right-click the program’s icon.
Hmonitor can be set to take various actions when it detects an overheating state, such as sounding an audio alarm, shutting down the system, execute a selected application and log information every minute to a locally stored file.
Hmonitor works on both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 9X, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
- Small program with very low resource usage (approximately 1 Mb).
- Built-in customizable alarms and other actions such as system shutdown, application call and automatically log information.
- Runs quietly in the system tray.
- Displays real-time hardware temperatures by right-clicking on the program’s icon.
- Supports a large number of motherboard vendors.
Pro license includes additional features:
- Built-in software cooling.
- Monitoring function for nVidia graphics cards.
- Monitoring function for ATA/SATA HDD temperatures (requires Commercial Pro license).
- Support is enabled for XP and Vista PerfMon Interface (requires Commercial Pro license).
- Support is enabled for WMI Interface (requires Commercial Pro license).
- DCOM server/service release (requires Site license).
Hmonitor Gadget Download Details
Dec 18, 2018
4.3 / 5 (6 votes)
Not yet reviewed