Archiving tool that suports many formatsIZArc is a free comprehensive archive utility that supports a large array of formats and features a modern, friendly interface designed to make it easy to use for anyone.
IZArc provides support for almost all compressed and encoded files but also a large number of useful features and tools such as drag and drop support, create/extract archives in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, create self-extracting archives, repair damaged ZIP archives, convert archives from one format to another and many others.
- Supports a large number of archive formats such as 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BZ2, BH, CAB, BZA, CPIO, ENC, DEB, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MBF, MIM, PAK, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
- The program can be configured to run your antivirus scanner when you open archives.
- Secure data through 256-bit AES encryption.
- Seamless integration with Windows Explorer ( drag and drop, right-click menu and others).
- Repairs broken archives.
- 100% clean software, no viruses, no spyware and no adware.
- Free to download and use.
- Built-in multilingual support.
IZArc Download Details
Feb 12, 2022
4.5 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed