Icon editor with support for Windows VistaIcoFX is a free, high-quality icon editor designed as a complete solution for creating, editing and extracting icons that can work with Windows and Mac icons with built-in transparency support.
With IcoFX you’ll get a rich collection of tools, over 40 effects, unlimited number of icons to create, image to icon conversion and vice versa, options, to create icon libraries, change icons inside exe files, batch processing capabilities and many others.
- Create icons for Windows and Macintosh.
- Support is included for Windows Vista icons with PNG compression.
- Support is enabled for static and animated cursors.
- Allows you to convert images into icons or cursors and icons into images with support for BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF.
- Allows you to extract icons from Windows Vista/7 and Macintosh files.
- More than 40 effects available to create professional looking icons.
- Large collection of easy to use color correction tools.
- Built-in image editor with various tools such as multiple brush sizes, shapes and hardness with adjustable blending mode.
- Allows you to create layer-based images for easy non-destructive editing.
- Comprehensive collection of selection tools to easily select and edit any part of your images.