Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.39 Build 2
Accelerate, resume and schedule web downloadsInternet Download Manager offers download scheduling, resuming and recovery for broken downloads increasing download speed by up to 5 times. Internet Download Manager was designed to integrate perfectly into all the major browsers (or any other Internet application using FTP or HTTP protocols) and the friendly interface allows any user to benefit from all of its features.
The dynamic file segmentation combined with high speed settings and reusing available connections (without additional connect and login stages) is the brilliant technologic mix that boosts your download speed dramatically.
Besides scheduling downloads, IDM also manages them and sorts incoming downloads by file type into the appropriate folders. It also features a command line allowing advanced users to perform additional settings like creating exceptions lists to block specific sites, limiting the number of connections or download speed.
The latest version was improved with a video grabber that can be used to download videos from YouTube, MySpace TV, GoogleVideo and many other websites. Automatic virus check and the ability to download complete sites or specific file subsets are another example of great features provided by Internet Download Manager.
Internet Download Manager main features:
- Works with all major browsers and applications and integrates into any 3rd party Internet application.
- IDM starts automatically when you click on a download link in a browser.
- Supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Internet Download Manager is using an adaptive download accelerator which can increase download speed up to 500%
- Resume or recover interrupted or broken downloads.
- Get Internet Download Manager up and running in no time. The installer is easy to use and has default settings and automatic connection check.
- Safer downloading thanks to the automatic Antivirus checking function.
- Download any type of file from any application with the Advanced Browser Integration function enabled.
- Download Scheduler connects to the Internet and downloads files at a set time, disconnects or shuts down the computer when the download is complete.
- Supports proxy and mirror servers and main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM and Kerberos.
- Use the “Download All” option to download multiple files from a page quick and easy.
- Customize your interface according to your personal preferences. Choose what buttons and columns appear and their order.
- Organize and sort your downloads using IDM’s defined download categories.
- Take advantage of the Quick Update Feature to ensure you have the latest version of the program. IDM will check for new versions once a week and ask your permission to update.
- Download to a limited defined number of megabytes per hour using progressive downloading with quotas feature. Useful for connections like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc. that use fair access policy (FAP).
- Just drag and drop download links to IDM or complete files out if Internet Download Manager.
- IDM offers support for multiple languages. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.