Execute any type of application quickly and effortlessly with this handy and convenient test automation softwareIt’s important to test your GUI when you’re a developer to ensure that everything is working exactly how you want it to, and Jautomate helps you do exactly that. This application is able to automate various actions on your computer and can easily execute scripts or record desktop activity.
The Java based application uses artificial vision functions in order to locate interactive points, which gives you the opportunity to perform tests using its intelligent GUI. Jautomate is capable of reading and running a wide variety of pre scripts that can be imported from your clipboard and while it’s not necessarily the most user friendly program, those that know what they’re doing should have absolutely no issues with navigation.
- Visually locates the items with which it’s supposed to interact.
- Uses small screen captures in order to locate and/or verify mouse movements, mouse clicks, keystrokes, and delayed commands.
- Gives you the ability to create scripts using images and red markers to indicate specified locations.
- Displays your functions and screenshots in the console so that you can view and modify them as needed.
- Allows you to insert customs scripts or use text instead of images if you’d like.
- Is capable of reading and running various pre-made scripts that can be imported from your Clipboard.
- Gives you the opportunity to insert custom scripts, images, data files, parameters, encrypted text, and more.
You must have a Java Runtime environment in order for Jautomate to function properly on your system.
A delay of two seconds per script step is added when running a script using the unregistered version.
JAutomate Download Information
Jun 20, 2019
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
Easy Data Transform 1.22.0
A useful and time saving app that will help save time and effort when manipulating tubular information.
9 / 999
Android Studio 2020.3.1.25
A powerful development environment for writing, debugging and testing Android applications
13 / 4,087
A Delphi, Python, C++ and C# library that lets you perform polygon clipping and other spatial operations
40 / 2,470
NVIDIA FleX 1.1.0
A GPU-based application that can perform simulations based on particles for visual effects
37 / 7,390
Write and edit any type of code with this easy-to-use and highly customizable snippet manager, which uses different themes and colors to help you better organize your work
35 / 2,259
DeepGit 4.2 Build 8001
A companion utility for any Git client that lets you easily find the origin of lines of code inside a repository
7 / 1,310