Java-based tool for creating groups of processes.JGroups was designed as a toolkit for reliable multicast communication that can be used to create groups of processes whose members can send messages to each other.
JGroups allows developers to create reliable multipoint (multicast) applications where reliability is a deployment issue, and does not have to be implemented by the application developer.
This saves application developers significant amounts of time, and allows for the application to be deployed in different environments, without having to change code.
JGroups features :
- Group creation and deletion. Group members can be spread across LANs or WANs
- Joining and leaving of groups
- Membership detection and notification about joined/left/crashed members
- Detection and removal of crashed members
- Sending and receiving of member-to-group messages (point-to-multipoint)
- Sending and receiving of member-to-member messages (point-to-point)
JGroups Download Information
Aug 12, 2020
3.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed