Jenkins: An extendable open source continuous integration server that can help make your job easierAn extendable open source continuous integration server that can help make your job easier
If you’re a software developer and you’ve been searching for an application that will allow you to monitor the execution of various recurrent tasks in order to save yourself some time and in turn have the opportunity to make more money, you’re definitely going to want to strongly consider downloading Jenkins to your Windows system.
Jenkins is a program that features a continuous integration system which can help you test and build all of your software projects with ease. It can also be used to help monitor the executions of externally run tasks (such as cron or procmail ones) even if they’re deployed on a remote machine. It comes brimming with a ton of handy features that any software developer would find to be incredibly useful – If you develop software, you should definitely download Jenkins so that you can up your productivity (and in turn, your cash flow).
- Java based integration server.
- Allows you to monitor the execution of various recurrent jobs.
- Supports usernames with passwords.
- Comes equipped with support for certificates or SSH usernames with private keys.
- Allows you to bind any type of credential to your domains.
- Is able to monitor a wide range of data for each of your nodes (architecture type, clock difference, free disk space, etc.).
- Displays various environmental details to assist you with troubleshooting.
- Checks your resource usage levels and informs you whether or not you need more machines for your project(s).
- Is able to prepare your computer for shutdown.
- Open source code that can be configured to your needs.
And a whole lot more!
Please note that in order for Jenkins to function properly on your Windows system, you must also have Java installed on it.
Jenkins Download Details
Sep 20, 2023
4.6 / 5 (5 votes)
Not yet reviewed