It is a keyboard emulator for joysticksJoyToKey is a free keyboard emulator for joysticks that can convert joystick input into keyboard and mouse input. With JoyToKey you will be able to control with joysticks any application that doesn’t support joystick input (even Word, Excel…etc.).
- Configuration is provided for maximum 16 joysticks (eachjoystick will have 6 axes, 2 POV switches and 32 buttons).
- Multiple configuration files can be created and used at any time.
- Function for shooting buttons automatically.
- Mouse can be emulated.
- Mouse movements function can be adjusted.
- A button can be assigned to the switch to the other configuration function.
- A function is available for using the setting of other joystick number temporarily.
- DirectX 6.0 or above
The following features will not function:
- All key emulation for Windows application using DirectInput
- Alt or Ctrl key emulation for MS-DOS application
- The difference between left and right Alt/Ctrl/Win key
JoyToKey Download Information
Mar 16, 2021
4.4 / 5 (19 votes)
Not yet reviewed