Joyfax Server 11.10.0329
Fax ServerJoyfax Server allows users to send and receive faxes in a network environment via a public phone line. The fax software is very user friendly and allows you to manage all group faxing along with the fax contacts lists.
The server will receive the incoming fax, print, and automatically email them to our chosen email box. All outgoing fax are submitted to the server from Joyfax Client running on the workstations or terminal server clients (Windows Remote Desktop or Citrix Client). When a fax is received, network clients are notified at once as well as the outgoing results of faxes.
- Friendly, intuitive Interface
- Supports Cover Page
- Supports Digital Signature
- Multilingual support is enabled
- Contacts can be imported from a CSV file
- Can send and receive faxes on Multiple modems, but 16 modems are recommended.
- Supports images from your scanner to fax
- Automatic fax routing is supported
- Allows you to send a fax to Email addresses as PDF or TIFF attachment
- Other useful features include Read Tracking, Public Address Book, support for Scanners, Fax broadcasting and robust security management
- Adobe PDF to fax without requiring Adobe Reader installed
- Provides network-wide access from every workplace
- Includes a database engine
Joyfax Server Download Information
Mar 29, 2019
5.0 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed