Kaspersky Password Manager 10.0.0.592
Secure Your Digital Identity.Kaspersky Password Manager is a tool designed to automatically fill in passwords and other data into websites, saving users a lot of time and effort, otherwise spent to create and remember many different passwords.
Kaspersky Password Manager encrypts all your credentials, preventing your personal data from being stolen.
- Fill in login forms and other data required to access applications and websites with just one click.
- Passwords are stored in an encrypted database in your PC.
- Automatically generates strong, very difficult to crack passwords.
- Built-in portable version, which you can carry onto a portable storage device and load it in another PC.
- Lets you import passwords from other browsers, operating systems and applications.
- Automatically backs up your password database each time a change is made.
- Multiple authentication methods are supported.
- Can store multiple usernames for the same account provider (website, e-mail, application…etc.).
- Passwords are filled in by the program without using the keyboard, ensuring reliable protection against keyloggers.
- Anti-phishing protection is enabled.
Secure Your Digital Identity.
- At least 512 MB available RAM
- 10 MB free space on the hard drive
- 30 days trial period