Kaspersky Rescue Disk 188.8.131.52 (c) (2022.01.25)
A safe way to remove viruses from a computerKaspersky Rescue Disk is a free antivirus utility designed to clean infected 32 and 64-bit compatible computers when it is impossible to boot the operating system.
When an infected computer is unable to start the operating system anymore, antivirus and antimalware utilities that run under the OS become unusable. Kaspersky Rescue Disk is bootable, so it can detect and remove the infections even when your OS is disabled.
Configure objects scan settings:
- Change security level.
- Change actions to be performed on detected objects.
- Create a scan scope.
- Change types of objects to be scanned.
- Limit scan time.
- Configure scan of compound files.
- Change a scan method.
- Set default settings.
Configure databases update settings:
- Select an update source.
- Specify proxy-server settings.
- Specify regional settings.
- Roll back to previous databases.
Configure additional settings:
- Select detection of specific threat types.
- Create a trusted zone.
- Configure notifications settings.
- Specify time of storing reports.
- Specify time of storing Quarantine and Backup objects.
Create a report on scan and update tasks.
View statistics about applicant’s functioning.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Download Information
Jan 25, 2022
4.5 / 5 (15 votes)
Not yet reviewed