Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool July 19, 2021
Virus scanner and detection softwareKaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free utility developed by Kaspersky Labs capable of scanning and removing detected threats from a computer.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a highly-effective virus removal application, using the advanced detection algorithms used in Kaspersky antivirus products.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool doesn’t provide proactive protection for your system. After using it to clean your system from infections, it is recommended you install a full version of antivirus software to ensure preventive and continuous protection.
- Simplified interface.
- Can be installed to infected computers with full support enabled for Safe Mode.
- Provides composite scan and disinfection system through signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Gathers system information and creates scripts interactively for disinfection.
- Allows automatic and manual removal of: viruses, Trojans, worms, Spyware and Adware modules and all types of rootkits.
- Scanning the system memory is not available in 64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
- The application folder is impossible to rename if User Account Control is enabled in Windows Vista settings and application.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Download Information
Jul 19, 2021
3.8 / 5 (99 votes)
Not yet reviewed