KeePass Password Safe 2.51.1
Easy-to-use password managerKeePass is a free and open-source password manager that allows you to safely store all of your passwords in a single place and only need to remember a single one - the master password, or unlock the password database with a key file.
KeePass is using the strongest file encryptions currently known, AES and TwoFish to make sure your password database is practically impenetrable.
- Store all your passwords into a single database.
- Uses AES and TwoFish strong encryption algorithms.
- The database is contained into a single file, making it easy to transfer from one computer to another.
- Allows you to organize your passwords into groups.
- Drag and drop passwords into any other window.
- Hot-key enabled auto-type login information.
- Allows you to import data from many file formats such as CSV, CodeWallet TXT and CounterPanes PwSafe.
- The password list can be exported to TXT, HTML, XML and CSV files.
- Search function is available for password databases.
- Built-in random password generator with define-able output characters.
- Language support for English, German, French, Dutch and Swedish.
KeePass Password Safe Download Information
May 10, 2022
4.3 / 5 (7 votes)
Not yet reviewed