LOGINventory 9.1.3 Build 14658
Catalogue information regarding your program licences, hardware devices, and network information by using this useful and efficient applicationLOGINventory is a handy and useful tool for network administrators that gives you the opportunity to scan for and keep track of all of your company’s licences and hardware devices in one convenient and easy to access place.
All you need to do is install the program on a central management station and it’ll act as a hub for all of your analyses. One of the best things about this application is that even though the scan results are generates fast and extremely accurately, the program generates very minimal traffic wile processing commands, providing you with an exceptionally handy service without bogging down your machine like some similar applications do.
- Can be installed on a central management station to act as a hub for all of your analyses.
- Parallel network queries – IP and SNMP protocols – to give you accurate results in exceptional time without slowing down your network.
- Generates minimum traffic when processing commands.
- Saves your gathered results to a database.
- A setup that provides you with adequate protection from data corruption and unauthorized access.
- Provides you with detailed information on all the entries it finds, including source IP values and item descriptions.
- Helpful for performing IT asset audits.
- Helps you ensure that all of your hardware and software items are being properly managed.
- Provides you with licence metrics (per-user or per-device indices).
- NET Framework 4.5
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB free disk capacity
- MS PowerShell
- Either MS SQL Server Compact 3.5 or later
- Or MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Or Oracle 12c
- Exchange 2010 or 2013
- NET-SNMP v5.2.2
- 1 GHz CPU
- Limited to 20 assets
LOGINventory Download Information
Jun 23, 2022
5.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed