Helps you render 3D Mandelbrot fractals with easeHelps you render 3D Mandelbrot fractals with ease
Regardless of whether you’re an animator, a graphic designer, or you just like playing around with your pictures and videos – Mandelbulber is a must have tool for all of your fractal needs.
Mandelbulber supports a variety of 3D fractals, including Mandelbulb, Mandelobox, BulbBox, JuliaBulb, Menger Sponge, Quaternion, Trigonometric, Hypercomplex, and Iterated Function Systems (IFS), is completely free and open source (meaning that if you know what you’re doing, you can easily tailor the program to suit your unique individual needs), and is equipped with a ton of features that you’ll find incredibly useful.
If you use a camera for absolutely any part of your business (or personal fun), you should definitely seriously consider putting Mandelbulber on your Windows system.
- A handy 3D navigator with tools that are able to show you just how close your camera is to the fractal surface.
- Allows complex 3D shading, including:
- Hard shadows.
- 3 different modes of ambient occlusion.
- Depth of field.
- Primitive objects.
- Allows you to choose between manual and random lighting. Volumetric lighting is also available.
- Allows you to choose between animating the camera with your mouse or with your keyboard.
- Three different camera lenses to choose from (three point projection, fisheye, and equirectangular projection).
- A distance estimation algorithm that effectively reduces the rendering times and artifacts of ray marching.
- A low memory mode that’s capable of rendering images that are larger than 16 000 X 16 000 pixels.
- Is capable of multi core rendering.
- Completely free and open source.
- Functions perfectly on all Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit systems.
- A GUI that was created in the GTK+ environment.
Mandelbulber Download Information
Dec 15, 2020
0 / 5 (0 votes)
Not yet reviewed
OpenShot Video Editor 2.5.1
Create amazing-looking slideshow and easily optimize your homemade videos to look professional
22 / 8,306
Optimize and edit your photos with various creative effects
5 / 1,466
EximiousSoft Logo Designer 3.90
27 / 2,233
Sprite Bump 1.09
A straightforward application you can use to easily generate maps for your sprite characters using PNG images
8 / 1,151
QuarkXPress 2019 15.0 (33668)
Combine writing, editing, and typography with color and pictures to produce dynamic final output.
12 / 2,196
Amazing Slider 7.2
A comprehensive application that lets you create slideshows and customize numerous details
7 / 1,035