McAfee Removal Tool (mcpr) 10.2.260.0
Removes versions of McAfee consumer productsMcAfee Removal Tool (mcpr) is a small and portable utility that simplifies the removal of McAffee applications you may have installed on your PC.
Sometimes it can be difficult to remove a McAffee security application and McAfee Removal Tool (mcpr) will speed up the process by taking you through it step-by-step.
Uninstalling a McAffee installed product using this tool is just a matter of hitting the Next button a few times. However, it’s worth mentioning that once you start the tool there’s no way to Cancel the uninstall process.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool can remove the following products:
- McAfee Security Center
- McAfee VirusScan
- McAfee Personal Firewall Plus
- McAfee Privacy Service
- McAfee SpamKiller
- McAfee Wireless Network Security
- McAfee SiteAdvisor
- McAfee Data Backup
- McAfee Network Manager
- McAfee Easy Network
- McAfee AntiSpyware
- Run MCPR.exe (double-click).
- A Command Line window will be displayed and closed automatically. Do not double-click MCPR.exe again and wait for a second Command Line window to appear.
- After the second window is displayed the program will begin the cleanup.
- The cleanup process could take several minutes. When the following message appears in the Command Line window:
“The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation. Reboot now? [y.n]”, press Y on the keyboard and wait for the computer to restart.
- All McAfee products have been removed from your computer.
McAfee Removal Tool (mcpr) Download Information
May 15, 2019
3.7 / 5 (70 votes)
Not yet reviewed