Memtest86 10.2 Build 1000
Download 1 Screenshots
No reviewNo Video
RAM tester for x86 architecture computersMemtest86 is a free stand alone memory test for computers with x86 architecture.
Memtest86 was designed as a superior alternative to BIOS-based memory tests, that are a quick, depthless check and miss a lot of failures very often. Memtest86 is free for both private and commercial use with no restriction except those imposed by the GNU public license (GPL). IT can also be included in publications and software compilations.
Windows installation instructions
- Download the Pre-Compiled Windows package to create a boot-able floppy disk or an ISO (zip-version) to create a boot-able CD-ROM.
- Extract the downloaded file by right-clicking on it and choosing the “Extract All” option.
- Now you will have to choose where the files should be extracted.
- To build a bootable floppy disk go to the folder containing the extracted files and click the Install icon. After the Install is complete, the floppy disk will appear to be unformatted by Windows.
- To build a bootable CD-ROM use a CD burning application to create an image from the extracted ISO file.
Note: Memtest86 is a stand alone program, therefore it works outside the operating system and can be used on any computer regardless of what operating system is installed on it (if any).
Memtest86 Download Details
Dec 29, 2022
4.3 / 5 (15 votes)
Not yet reviewed