MySQL Workbench 8.0.15
Database design application that lets you design, manage, and document your database schemeMySQL Workbench is the highly anticipated successor applicant of the DBDesigner4 Project and was developed to be the next generation visual database design application. This cross platform software can be used to help you design, document, and manage your database scheme.
- Syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Supports the full set of reserved words for MySQL.
- Single and Multi Statement Execution, including detailed execution log and query history.
- It allows you to establish and use multiple connections at the same time
- Embedded result sets.
- The view can be split to allow for optimal work space.
- Dynamic error parsing while typing - for correct identifier syntax and full MySQL syntax.
MySQL Workbench also offers several convenience such as the ability to load and save your files, zoom the text in and out as you need to, and collapsible editor parts for the query and result set area. The software is free, so why not try it out today?
Requirements: You must have Net 2.0 framework for MySQL Workbench to work.