NVIDIA PhysX: Adds support for NVIDIA PhysX on GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce GTX 280, and GeForce GTX 260 GPUsNvidia PhysX is an advanced physics engine that powers real-time physics in top computer games. The PhysX software has been embraced by more than 150 games and more than 10,000 developers are currently using it.
Nvidia PhysX is optimized for hardware acceleration via massively parallel processors. PhysX enabled GeForce GPUs take gaming physics to the next level by delivering an exponentially increased physics processing power.
Nvidia PhysX system Software adds support for Nvidia PhysX physics engine on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with at least 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- All the latest PhysX runtime builds are included to provide support for all released PhysX content.
- NVIDIA PhysX acceleration is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9=series, 100-series, 200-se3ries, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series and 600-series GPUs that have 256 MB of dedicated graphics memory or higher.
- GPU PhysX acceleration can be experienced in lots of games and demos, some of them being featured in PowerPack downloads on www.nvidia.com.
- NVIDIA PhysX acceleration is supported on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 (requires graphics driver v300 or newer).
- GPU PhysX configuration can be controlled using the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
NVIDIA PhysX Download Details
Apr 05, 2019
4.2 / 5 (43 votes)
Not yet reviewed