Navicat for Oracle 16.0.13
Administer Oracle servers and databases easily with this reliable and user friendly utilityNavicat for Oracle is a relatively easy to use and exceptionally approachable application that gives you the opportunity as an Oracle user to create tables, view triggers, and perform all sorts of other operations that are related to SQL databases.
The program comes wrapped in an easy to navigate and use window that places almost everything you need directly at your fingertips, making the workspace more comfortable for more basic users. Don’t think you’ll be left out if you’re a more advanced user though because there are a ton of handy configurable parameters that allow you to have Navicat for Oracle functioning exactly as you need it to.
This application is very light on your system’s resources while running too, so you won’t need to worry about your computer crashing while you’re in the middle of working.
- Makes it easy to create a new connection – Simply insert the name, type, IP address, port number, service name, user name, and password and you’re good to go.
- Various advanced connection settings for more experienced users (location, role, keep alive interval, OS authentication method, automatic connection mode, SSH tunnel, etc.).
- Lets you test your connections before enabling them if you’d like.
- Gives you the ability to allow multiple instances for Navicat and forms.
- Allows you to disable code and word completion as well as syntax highlighting.
- A handy autosaving mode (can be deactivated).
- Pentium II processor or higher.
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 65 MB HDD for full installation.
- 30 days trial.
- Nag screen.
Navicat for Oracle Download Information
May 16, 2022
4.5 / 5 (2 votes)
Not yet reviewed