Navicat for SQLite 16.1.7
Administration and development toolAdministration and development tool
Navicat for SQLite is a GUI administration and development tool designed as a database to work with SQLite version 2 and 3. The tool supports many of the SQLite features such as Index, View, and Trigger to name a few. Features are innovative and easy for all to use from beginners that are new to SQLite as well as developers and their specific requirements. The GUI or Graphical User Interface is amazing and designed with the user in mind. It allows for easy and fast creation, organization, accessing and sharing via a secure method that is very easy to understand.
- Common SQLite support works with both SQLite 2 and SQLite 3, support for Unicode and character set, supports all SQLite objects including sub-objects.
- management of connection allows multiple local or remote server connections, import and export settings of connections, and can connect to the SQLite database via HTTP.
- User friendly interface including the virtual grouping for objects as well as connections, customizable, supports form view, supports grid view, simple wizard, and dock window support.
- data management tool including support for data transfer, data synchronization, import and export, backup and restore, and parameter query, foreign key selection,
- Visual Designer supports SQL preview, views builder, views in the query builder, and code completion using SQL editors
- beautifies SQL
- column and row table grid setting support
- print Schema
- word wrap support
- short cut available
- code folding
- zoom in and out
- matched brace and highlight bracket
- filter object
- character report for Unicode
- auto save
- customizable sort in the tabler viewer
- supports email notification
- history log
Navicat for SQLite Download Information
Feb 01, 2023
4.0 / 5 (1 votes)
Not yet reviewed