Apache OpenOffice.org 4.1.6
Open Source alternative to Microsoft OfficeApache OpenOffice.Org is a free and open source software suite designed as an alternative to Microsoft Office and formed of main components for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, and databases.
OpenOffice.org also provides advanced printing functions and options for direct connection with external e-mail applications as well as form-letter management to send letters to addresses from a database.
- The powerful word processor (WRITER) can be used for anything from writing a quick letter to producing complex books with embedded illustrations, cross-references, tables of contents, indexes, bibliographies and more. Your workflow will be greatly enhanced with useful functions such as auto-complete, auto-format and real time spelling check.
- CALC is a comprehensive spreadsheet that provides all the tools needed to calculate, analyze, summarize and present data in numerical reports or expressive graphics.
- Create Astonishing multimedia presentations, fast and easy using IMPRESS.
- Use DRAW to produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations and special effects.
- Open source and free to use for anyone.
- Great multilingual support with new languages added on a regular basis.
- Cross-platform architecture.
- Friendly and intuitive users interface.
Apache OpenOffice.org Download Information
Nov 13, 2018
4.0 / 5 (23 votes)
Not yet reviewed